WyzePay is the new smarter way to pay
Say hello to more spending power
Purchase coins from retailers in advance
Receive extra coins in return
Use your coins with participating retailers
Simply download the app
Convert your money into Retailer Coins
Spend your coins with participating retailers
Sit back and enjoy more spending power
Join the payment platform for forward thinkers
Make your money go further
Simple to use and easy to set up app
State-of-the-art encrypted technology
Get behind your favourite local high street retailers
We don't store your name, email address or any unnecessary personal data on our servers.
The WyzePay app and your private key are only accessible through your pin or biometrics.
All data is secured using AES-256 encryption.
Questions for the Wyze
This is super straight forward process
Download the WyzePay app from either the App Store or the Play Store (Note currently we only offer Android and IOS compatible apps)
Enter your mobile number where prompted
Set up a PIN number and we will send you a Passcode via SMS
Enter the passcode in the app and you are good to go!
– Simply navigate to the Offers Page in your Wyzepay app
– Locate by scrolling down your favourite merchant or retailer
– Click on retailer and use the handy slider to understand what discount they are prepared to offer you based on how many coins you are prepared to purchase
– Once happy with the offer click buy and you are good to go
When you go to pay at the retailer where you have purchased coins simply use the Wyzepay app to pay by touching the contactless device at counter at the retailers.
We charge the retailers a very small transaction fee when customers purchase their coins.It’s like a credit card or debit card fee and the customer is charged nothing!
This is not currently possible, although you do have the option of transferring your coins to someone else. So when purchasing the coin bear this is mind.
– We don’t store your name, email address or any unnecessary personal data on our servers
– Data is managed using AES-256 encryption
– All communication between your phone and WyzePay is encrypted using TLSv1.2 256 bit encryption. This means that your communication is secure from man in the middle attacks or unsecured networks
– All in store spending is controlled by a private key in your phone that no one else ever has access to
– The WyzePay app and your private key are only accessible through your pin or biometrics
In the event this happens, Wyzepay would not currently be in a position to refund you the outstanding balance. You should therefore consider this risk when buying you coin for the discounts that are on offer.